Seattle Seniors, Join Us for Lunch!
At the SouthEast Seattle Senior Center (SESSC), we serve a delicious home-cooked lunch, Monday through Friday. All Community Dining lunches are made from scratch. Our Chef puts together a homemade meal and is assisted by SESSC volunteers. Guest chefs are featured periodically. We also have special holiday and birthday lunches for guests.
- When: Monday through Friday
- Time: 11:30 am to 12:15 pm
- Cost for those age 60+: Suggested donation of $4. You may choose to donate more or less. Please note that this is a suggested donation and NOT a charge. You will not be turned down if you are unable to give a donation.
- Cost for caregivers of those age 60+: Suggested donation of $4, regardless of age.
- Cost for those age 59 and under: A charge of $10.
Our menus are based upon a weekly seasonal framework, featuring the best and freshest ingredients available daily — most of which are procured locally and regionally. To find out what’s cookin’, give us a call: (206) 722-0317.
We delivers meals that are specially crafted to deliver great taste, heat-and-eat convenience, and quality nutrition right to your doorstep. Our meal delivery program is available only to aging adults who qualify. Please contact (206) 722-0317 for more information.