Welcome to SouthEast Seattle Senior Center!
SouthEast Seattle Senior Center provides a way to find out what is happening for adults 50 and older in Seattle’s Rainier Valley and surrounding neighborhoods. We strive to enhance the emotional, social and physical well-being of boomers and beyond, and we do this by providing a wide variety of classes activities ranging from exercise to games and from health education to personal enrichment.
SESSC T-Shirts & Sweatshirts Available!
Want to show your support for your wonderful Center while looking good? We have you covered with very stylish SESSC T-shirts and Sweatshirts. Your purchase supports the work we do to bring vital resources and build community among our seniors.
• Call the Center Monday – Friday, 8:30am-3:00pm at 206-722-0317 to place your order. We will prepare your order for pickup.
• Let us know the quantity and which item(s) you would like to purchase. Options are: 1) Sweatshirt 2) T-shirt
Please let us know the size for each item.
• You can pay for your order in advance with credit card. You may also pay by check, credit card or cash when you come to pick up your items.
• Please don’t leave a voicemail – be sure you get a live person on the phone so we can best complete your order.
Thanks for your order and we look forward to seeing you sport the SESSC style!
T-Shirts $15.00 Sweatshirts $25.00
Sizes available: M, L, XL, XXL
Call the Center at (206) 722-0317 between 9:00am and 2:00pm to order your shirts and arrange a time to pick them up.
2021 Members’ Annual Meeting
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 12:00pm
Zoom Meeting Details
Meeting ID: 859 6914 1830 Passcode: 331950
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,85969141830#,,,,,,0#,,331950# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,85969141830#,,,,,,0#,,331950# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kesBdIK6Ed
Please send an email to Alex Arceo at email@example.com
or call 206-722-0317 to let us know you plan to attend.
Important Notice – Covid-19 Update
In order to keep our members, participants and staff as healthy and as safe as possible, the SESSC is redirecting the services we provide to seniors. Stay safe, and stay healthy!
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2020.
A Message from the SESSC Executive Director
The following classes and activities will be affected:
- Foot Care
- AA Group
- All Arts and Crafts Classes
- Computer Lab Usage
- The Center will continue to provide meals for homebound seniors Monday through Friday.
- All Zoom classes will continue as scheduled.
- Our Social Worker, Jaime Clark will continue to meet with her clients at the Center.
Lynda A. Greene
Article from the Seattle Times about how Seattle area seniors are coping with the the CORONAVIRUS outbreak.