“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill
It is hard to imagine what life would be like growing old and frail, living homebound with a chronic illness, or barely making ends meet on a very low income.
Southeast Seattle Senior Center’s Leadership Circle supporters are the foundation of our strong community network of support. They care deeply about our mission, raise public awareness about the needs of seniors, and inspire others to give a helping hand to our elderly neighbors. Joining SESSC’ Leadership Circle with an annual gift of a $1,000 or more (individually or in combination with a spouse or partner) means you:
- Are deeply committed to our core mission
- Help Southeast Seattle Senior Center create a sustainable funding stream
- Personally provide the financial support to ensure our programs will remain a vital resource for thousands of local seniors
As a Leadership giver, you can be certain your gifts are invested where they will have the biggest impact. Here are a few examples of what your leadership gift of $1,000 (or $84 a month for one year) can provide:
- 180 nutritious Meals on Wheels for homebound elders
- 45 rides to medical and other important appointments
- 125 delicious hot lunches made from scratch at one of our Community Dining sites
Make a Leadership Gift Today by calling 206-722-0317
Thank you for leading the way in building a just community for aging adults and those who care about them!