Warning: Illegal string offset 'category' in /home/sessc334/public_html/wp-content/plugins/my-calendar/my-calendar-events.php on line 562
Warning: Cannot assign an empty string to a string offset in /home/sessc334/public_html/wp-content/plugins/my-calendar/my-calendar-events.php on line 562
Warning: Illegal string offset 'holidays' in /home/sessc334/public_html/wp-content/plugins/my-calendar/my-calendar-events.php on line 563
Trips and Recreation
What places do you want to see? What places would you like to go? Let us know! We’d love to take you there! Email Alexander Arceo or call (206) 722-0317.
SESSC Trip Policy
- All participants must be ambulatory (i.e., mobile) to go on an SESSC trip, and must be able to take care of their personal needs.
- Payment for trips is due upon registration, whether done in person at the Front Desk or via phone. For your convenience, MasterCard and VISA credit cards may be used to pay for activities over the phone.
- A minimum of five paid registrants is required for every trip. Without exception, scheduled trips with fewer than five registrants will be cancelled.
- If you must cancel a trip, a check will be issued for trip cancellations if made at least three days prior to the trip. Missed paid trips will be considered a donation to the Center.
- Drivers will not wait for late comers. You must be at the designated location for pick up before the scheduled departure time.
- Failure to do so may result in being left behind, and you will not be permitted to go on the next three SESSC Casino Trips.
Trip Cancellation Policy
SESSC Classes may be cancelled if minimum attendance is not reached one week in advance of activity. Please sign up and pay for activities one week in advance. All classes, programs, and activities are subject to change.
On Our Calendar
|October 29, 2018||October 30, 2018||October 31, 2018||November 1, 2018||November 2, 2018||November 3, 2018||November 4, 2018|
|November 5, 2018||November 6, 2018||November 7, 2018||November 8, 2018||November 9, 2018||November 10, 2018||November 11, 2018|
|November 12, 2018||November 13, 2018||November 14, 2018||November 15, 2018||November 16, 2018||November 17, 2018||November 18, 2018|
|November 19, 2018||November 20, 2018||November 21, 2018||November 22, 2018||November 23, 2018||November 24, 2018||November 25, 2018|
|November 26, 2018||November 27, 2018||November 28, 2018||November 29, 2018||November 30, 2018||December 1, 2018||December 2, 2018|
Seattle Parks and Recreation and SESSC Joint Programs
To register and make payment for joint programs:
1) Call Angela Smith at (206) 684-7484.
2) Register online, at your local Parks community center, or call the Business Service Center at (206) 684-5177. Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
Make checks payable to ‘City of Seattle.’ These activities are not always held at the SESSC. Please be sure to refer to each activity to determine locations, times, and dates.
Sound Steps Walking Program
Want to meet friends and maintain your health and independence?
Join a FREE Sound Steps weekly walking group for adults age 50+, offered throughout the city. We have groups for all levels of walkers. For more information, email Jill Ellison in the Lifelong Recreation office at (206) 684-4664. Let Jill know before you start with a group so she can alert the walk leader.
Southcenter Mall Walk
Contact: Jill Ellison
Reserve transportation from SESSC by calling (206) 684-4664 by the Wednesday before.
Be fit and shop too!
Seward Park Sound Steps
Contact: Jill Ellison
Walk the 2.5 mile loop while enjoying Puget Sound views.
Sound Steps Hikes On Mondays
Register with Jill Ellison at (206) 684-4664.
Enjoy the great outdoors! Beginners welcome—you can walk as far as feels comfortable. Bring a lunch; dessert is provided.