By joining the SESSC’s Leadership Circle, you’re helping to sustain essential programming that supports senior health and wellness.
The SESSC’s Leadership Circle supporters are the foundation of our strong community network of support. They care deeply about our mission, raise public awareness about the needs of seniors, and inspire others to give a helping hand to our elderly neighbors. Joining SESSC’s Leadership Circle with an annual gift of $1,000 or more means you:
- Are deeply committed to our mission;
- Help the SESSC create a sustainable funding stream; and
- Personally provide the financial support to ensure our programs will remain a vital resource for thousands of local seniors.
As a Leadership giver, you can be certain your gifts are invested where they will have the biggest impact. Here are a few examples of what your leadership gift of $1,000 can provide:
- Capital improvement support, which keeps the Center open for the next generation of aging adults.
- Support of our popular meal program, serving thousands of meals each year!
- Helps sustain essential programming supporting senior health and wellness.
- Provides one-on-one counseling for seniors with a licensed social worker.
Join our Leadership Circle today — contact Lynda Greene by emailing email@example.com or calling (206) 722-0317, ext. 100.
Thank you for leading the way in building a just community for aging adults and those who care about them!